Australia Day Nails

Happy Australia Day! I'm not actually going anywhere to celebrate the day, but I am proudly Australian. 

Our family will have a laid back BBQ tonight, which is a typical Aussie thing to do, isn't it.


Of course, I couldn't let the day go by without showing you some nail looks I created over the past couple of weeks.

I attempted a waterfall mani, beginning with a gold base colour, then using a thin brush to paint on strokes, using yellow and green polish.

Another look, I used a sheer nude, then green and yellow swirled through a white tip.

Finally, I tried a reverse gradient with gold and green holo polishes. This is where you begin with a gradient. Then nail striping tape to create the desired lines. Apply another gradient over top, only in reverse, then while wet remove the tape. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!



Comments

  1. Happy Australia Day!
    I LOVE the bottom right look: you can't beat those holo polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a wonderful Australia Day, hun. Omg, yes, holos would have to be my favourite finish :)

      Delete
  2. Happy (belated) Australia Day!

    Love all three, I didn't have much time to do anything this year...there's always next year! Love the holos, they're my favourite way to wear something different without the hassle that comes with glitter removal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway