Stocktake- Face Products, Mascara, Blush

New year and time to take stock of my makeup collection. I'll show you the products that I don't seem to be quite so obsessed with.

Just one plastic drawer for my face products. Foundation, concealer, primer, highlighter, they all fit easily.

I am getting through my mascaras, albeit slowly. I haven't bought mascara for months, and don't intend to, until I only have 2 left.

My selection of blushes has halted, as they don't all fit in a plastic draw. It will be sometime until I buy more. I have actually stuck to not buying blushes, and hopefully will continue.

For comparison, you can check out my makeup collection from March 2013.

What makeup items do you find you have more self control over?


Comments

  1. I tend to only have a couple of mascaras.

    Which is your favourite product in each of the blush, mascara & foundation categories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of the products I have, my fave base product is the Garnier BB cream. Out of the mascaras, I always seem to come back to Mirenesse, doesn't seem to matter what version, I just love their tubing mascaras. Another Mirenesse product wins out among my blushes, I just adore the Marble Mineral Blushes, they give such a gorgeous glow, without being shimmery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite the blush collection you have there! Looks like you won't need to buy any for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Blushes are never ending, I'm sure, lol :)

      Delete
  4. I started taking photos of my collection today and it just gave me a headache all over again haha. After I counted everything up I essentially just put most of it away again so I wasn't motivated to do any decluttering. I'm not really looking to downsize but there are definitely some things that I have to throw out so it's good to have everything out again, I'll be finishing off photos and cleaning out tomorrow.

    I think I go through phases of control over different products, right now it's nail polish, foundation and lip products but that can change at the drop of a hat and I'll be buying multiple bottles of something that I 'need' but don't really need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to check out your stash, Hailey. I know what you mean about going through makeup obsession phases. After my huge haul recently, I really am not lusting after anything in particular, which is strange for me, lol

      Delete
  5. I think everything is out of control at the moment! I currently have beauty products on the bedroom floor, where they really shouldn't be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, the bathroom floor, lol, yeah I'd say you're out of control :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway