Silk Naturals HD Cream Foundation

I've been itching to try Silk Naturals HD Cream foundation. Because I have foundation that I am still getting through, I kept delaying. Well, being in need of some of my regular SN must-haves and a sale prompted me to go ahead and order some cream face product samples.

This formula contains ceramic microspheres that give an airbrushed finish.

Samples come in handy clam shells with enough product for a few uses. Certainly enough product to determine whether the foundation is a match for you.

Well, the colour of this swatch looks crazy dark, but blended out is a pretty good match.

I found that swirling first in the product with a flat top brush, then applying seems to give me the best finish.

The foundation is easily buildable. Although, it is meant to dry with a semi-matte finish, it is more of a dewy look on my skin, which is really what I'd prefer, anyway. This could be as a result of my oily t-zone. I like that it doesn't make my skin look flat or too shiny.

I recently posted a FOTD using Silk Naturals HD Cream Foundation here. In this photo, I did not wear a powder, although, it didn't slip and slide all over my face, I much prefer to set the foundation with a dusting of finishing powder. Certainly ensures longevity.

I have gone from mineral powder foundations to liquids, and now thanks to Silk Naturals stick foundation, I'm loving cream foundations!

Do you stick to one type of foundation, or change it up a bit?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway