Stocktake- Lip Pencils, Lipstick and Gloss

I do love my lip products, going through phases of buying various shades and finishes from time to time.

Using a lip liner has not always been a priority, hence my handful of lip liners. I now use a lip liner whenever I wear lipstick or gloss. 


Here I have the 2 plastic drawers dedicated to lipstick (top) and glosses.

The lip products that don't fit in the drawers sadly sit in this basket. You poor neglected makeup, I will get to you one day!

After checking out my makeup collection post from March 2013. It seems I have accumulated a few more lip liners. The amount of lipsticks and glosses has increased, but not by a crazy amount, phew!

What do you prefer, lipsticks or lip glosses? I used to always wear a lip gloss, whether on its own, or over a lipstick, now I seem to gravitate toward a lippie on its own.

Comments

  1. Great collection! I normally gravitate towards lipsticks but have a few glosses lying around that I layer on top normally.

    Ash / http://thebeautycollection.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I probably should start wearing glosses again so I can use some up, lol

      Delete
  2. I find that I do have phases with the lippies as well. Currently going through my matte lipstick phase again, which means I need a good lip liner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I so love matte lipsticks, but it's hard to maintain on dry, chapped lips such as my own :(

      Delete
  3. I'm currently on dark lippy addiction phase! I can't resist but buy one or two everytime I visit Priceline! lol
    I have heaps as well but it almost got liquidated when I brought a box full of lippies when I had a vacation to the Philippines. My luggage was already full and my lippie box can't fit in anymore so my mom and aunt "helped" me by getting most of my lippies! lol
    Do you also find yourself with 5 lippies or more in every handbag? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I would have cried having to leave makeup behind!
      Would you believe that I don't have any lipstick on my handbag. I get awfully dry lips, so once my lipstick wears off, I only wear lip balm for the rest of the day, or else my lips feel wind burnt if I keep reapplying lipstick.

      Delete
  4. Eye shadows are my problem, I don't have anywhere near this amount of lippies. I'm into the long-lasting two-step lippies like the MNY 24hr & L'Oreal infallibles. I'll have cheapies that I want to use up in my handbag for touch ups. Pink/nudes, bright pinks, reds & purples/burgundies are my basics. I'm not so keen on gloss unless it's over matte lippy.
    I checked out your makeup collection post from march 2013 - OMG! I feel so much better about having so many eye shadows now, I'm a long way behind you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have one of the infallible lipsticks, and I do love it!
      I'm the same with eye shadows, I can not get enough of them! I am trying to reign in the spending, as it really has turned into a collection, rather than being used like they should. I do wear makeup most days, but I still have so many products that I have never actually applied, I've just swatched, such a shame really!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway