Come Play With Me- "Gold"

Oh joy! It's time for another Come Play With Me feature! I just love the anticipation of the next theme. You never know what kind of makeup will be needed for the next look, it's rather exciting having a new inspiration for creating some makeup fun.

Cathy from Silver Screen Beauty Queen kicked off her chosen "Gold" theme, with a lovely sunkissed golden look, so pretty!

I love gold shades, but it's not something that I wear often, so I was only too happy to create a look based on this warm metallic shade.


Face
EveryDay Minerals "Viki's Radiant Creation" Lucent finishing powder.
L'Oreal "Golden Apricot" Delicioux Blush.
Benefit Sun Beam highlighter.

Eyes
6-Pan MAC palette highlighter shade.
88 Warm Palette blending shade.
Hi-Fi Cosmetics "Mornings of Gold", Refelection of Self" and "Ghosts of Christmas Eve" eye shadows on lid.
YBF Automatic Eye Brow Pencil.

Lips
Urban Decay "Bourbon" 24/7 Eye Liner.
Savvy "Glitzy Gold" Luxury Eye Liner.
Mirenesse No.27 Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine gloss.
Hi-Fi Cosmetics "Mornings of Gold" eye shadow on center of lips.





To be honest, I'm not even sure where I was going with this look, I was just trying to incorporate gold hues throughout my entire look.

Will you join me in Come Play With Me- "Gold"? If so, please link your post in the comments.






Comments

  1. For a colour you don't wear often, gold really suits you! I love this look, especially your lips. I wish wearing eyeshadow on my lips was practical for every day wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hun! It's fun getting out of that makeup rut from time to time xx

      Delete
  2. Stunning look Indie - so sparkly and rich, and your lips look amazing. Loving the whole ensemble hon! Finally got around to posting my contribution:
    http://katscolourings.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/eotd-come-play-with-me-gold.html
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, can't wait to see your creations, hun xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway