Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream

BB Creams, I just can't get enough of these products. I no longer think that they are a hyped fad, they are here to stay, and I for one am very glad!

Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream has been on my wish list since the start of last year. Really for no other reason than that I have tried Natio products in the past, and I have been happy with them. 

The cream promises to hydrate skin, whilst correcting skin tone and concealing imperfections. 


There is 50g of product in the tube. The packaging is simple, but easily recognizable. 


Flip top lid to dispense product.


The consistency is a little thicker than that of a moisturizer.

There are 3 shades to choose from, light, medium and tan. Medium was appeared a touch too light, so I opted for tan, taking into account that my skin is bound to get more colour with it being summer.

It smooths easily over my skin, blending well with my skintone. 

I found the coverage to be similar to a tinted moisturizer. So not really enough to conceal, but I love that the colour isn't yellow, and evens my skintone, so that my pigmentation isn't as obvious.

I do appreciate that my skin feels hydrated when using this product, yet it does not sit heavily on my skin. 

The finish is slightly tacky, but doesn't slide. 

The BB Cream really wears well throughout the day. I get quite a few hours before it fades, and it never looks patchy. 

This cream is fine for my combination skin, but I would imagine drier skinned ladies would really like Natio's BB version.




As you can see, my skin appears more even, with the tan shade giving me a sunkissed glow.

Are you a fan of BB Creams?



Comments

  1. That seems to have pretty good coverage - decent for a BB cream! This one looks gorgeous. I do like BB creams - I just have tons of base products to get through right now, and can't try this one yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally get you, I am trying to use up some base products before buying more. It's working...so far! lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway