JLo "My Glow"

JLo "My Glow" is a perfume that found a place in my collection, thanks to it being an unwanted gift of my daughter's. I was going to at least give it a try.


Perfume description- "It includes lavender, lotus, freesia, peony, white rose, green leaves, Casablanca lily, sandalwood, musk, heliotrope and precious wood."

The perfume certainly is not the floral explosion that I'd expect from a description like that.

I find it to be quite soft and fresh, with enough floral to cut through the sweetness. 

The fragrance is innocent and playful, suitable for a teen exploring the perfume world. 

I do find the longevity to be quite good, albeit, it is very close to the skin, only enveloping the wearer.

The bottle is sweet, having an angel as the stopper. A little too "cutesie" for me, but I appreciate JLo's direction for this perfume. She was pregnant when creating this fragrance, and captured the angelic essence beautifully.

Are you a celebrity perfume tragic like I am?

Comments

  1. I've never tried this perfume before but it sounds like it smells lovely. The bottle is so cute as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway