Introduction:

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now, it just seemed to be on my ever growing "to-do" list. I thought that there were so many blogs out there, who needs yet another one? But, I decided that this would be a great way to inventory my many beauty related products, including my thoughts on brands and their goodies..I wouldn't want to forget about a product that I love, and need to repurchase :)

My obsession is online shopping, most of which are from indie companies. They are often unique and WAY cheaper. I love the excitement of waiting for something, hopefully worthwhile, in the mail. I do like actual shopping, but really enjoy the bargain buys available online..besides, there's nothing better than shopping in pjs and having the convenience of doing it anytime you like :) I guess learning restraint will be my next goal...one day.

Now I have to decide what my first review will be, until then, I'll be searching some online stores..all in the name of research, of course ;) Bye for now..

Comments

  1. Great blog Michelle, thanks for the enabling ... I look forward to seeing more of your obsession for beauty products ... bring on the reviews!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!