Lancome "Tresor Midnight Rose"

I am so easily persuaded to try something. Forget the fact that rose scents can often make me feel ill, many raves about Tresor Midnight Rose had me coveting this fragrance. Instead of committing to a full size, I headed to ebay and found a decent trial size.


 Even for a sample size, the bottle is so pretty, replicating the full size. It is missing it's little rose that is placed around the neck of the bottle. I broke it :(

Description- "A new dose of Parisian romance provides a fragrant story beginning with passionate accords of raspberry and rich rose nuance. Love at first sight which happened between gentle rose petals and res fruit zest of raspberry continues with a hint of peony and jasmine, in an elegant and sophisticated way. Insolence felt in a heart comes from pink pepper and a dose of gentleness from currant buds. Base notes provide tranquility and comfort- composed of warm and soft vanilla, woody nuances of Virginian cedar and sensual musky veil."

Well there was no need to worry about the rose element of this perfume, it is so subtle. I mostly get tart, sweet berries on my skin.

After wear I get hints of that spicy pepper, but barely, as it is hidden in the creamy florals, which pair back so beautifully with the raspberry.

Tresor Midnight Rose reminds me of first love, but the old fashioned courting. There's something innocent, yet there's passion simmering beneath the surface. I can see why so many people adore this perfume.

For me, it's nice, but doesn't have enough to persuade me to buy a larger bottle, no matter how gorgeous it looks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway