Lipstick Love- Rimmel Apocalips "Celestial"

I started my "Palette Appreciation" series so that I could  begin using more of my eye shadow palettes. So, in an attempt to do the same with my lipsticks, I've decided to just select random lipsticks to showcase. 

My first post in this series is all about Rimmel Apocalips in "Celestial". The Apocalip range had been on my radar ever since their release. Oh, the temptation every time I saw a glowing review and swatches of these lip products. My determination not to purchase any lipsticks, until I started making some kind of dent in my collection, all went out the window when I come across "Celestial" during a food shop at woolies for just over $3. I just didn't have the will power to resist that good of a deal!

 I adore the packaging. The doe foot applicator makes for an easy application.

"Celestial" is a dusty pink. 



This is certainly a staple shade. Great for a natural day look, or pair it with a smoky eye. It is so versatile! A gorgeous opaque lip product that feels lovely on the lips, and really lasts.

I love Rimmel Apocalips, and really want to purchase "Stellar"!

Comments

  1. For $3 I'd have grabbed it too! I love Provocalips, I stick mostly to the long lasting lippies because I drink tea constantly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have one of the lipsticks from the Provocalips range, I'm yet to try it, tho

      Delete
  2. You could not have passed it up at that price! Nice colour too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, Beth. I love it when I can legit justify a purchase :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!