Makeup Revolution Chocolate Love Palette

Yes, I have yet another Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup eye shadow palette to show you today. It is Chocolate Love. The shades in the palette are quite similar to the Too Faced Bob Bons palette.



I love the melting chocolate packaging and I love pink, so this packaging gets a huge thumbs up from me.


The palette comes with the typical plastic protector. It is handy for the shade names, but I always throw them out.



Complete with 14 regular sizes and 2 double sized eye shadows. The larger ones I would use for transition shade and to set my lids, so I could see myself hitting pan on them quite quickly.

Now onto some swatches.






The mattes are lovely to use and the shimmers are nicely pigmented. It's a palette that has lovely neutral shades and then some pops of colour. I love some colour on my lid, so of course I love that!

I'll show you some eye looks.



Look 1



Look 2


Look 3










I'm linking this post to Ingrid's Monday Makeup Madness!













Comments

  1. Super-cute packaging on this! I love the looks you've created and the shades look great :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Pink is one of my fave colours, so it is a win for me! xx

      Delete
  2. You created some stunning looks with this palette! I might have to pick this up xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah. I had fun playing with this palette xx

      Delete
  3. These shades look beautiful! I especially love the pink shadows. Thanks for sharing your looks too :)
    x Marisa (www.marisarobinson-mua.com/makeup-by-marisa / @marisarobinson.mua)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, pink is one of my fave colours. I have to be careful what shade of pink I use on my lids, but the pinks in this palette are really nice xx

      Delete
  4. What a great palette. Love all the shades! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colors are really pretty and the packaginf is super cute! i love the looks that you did.

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that bright pink is a stunner Indie, and you've created some beautiful blended effects with different combos. Looks like a beaut mix of mattes and shimmers too ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed playing with this palette, Kat. Of course, the packaging is a plus, too xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway