May Empties

As we say hello to June, I thought I'd share my May empties with you.

Here's my strangely satisfying basket of empty products, so yes, rubbish!


NS-8 Heel Balm Complex- A lotion for dry, cracked heels that acted as nourishing as a balm. My favourite way of using this product was to slather my feet at bedtime and cover with socks overnight. The result being super smooth feet.
Repurchase? Yes, I would love to get my hands on some more of this!

Skinn PM Cleanser- I finished 2 of these cleansers, 1 being full size, the other a travel size. A creamy cleanser that I used day and night because I no longer want to use gel cleansers.
Repurchase? I still have another to use.

Skinn Hydro-Vital Cream- A rich moisturiser that can be used day and night. Targeted for dry skin. Nice product, but I hate the packaging. I much prefer airless, or even a pump so I'm not dipping my fingers into the product.
Repurchase? A fantastic moisturiser to hydrate the skin, but I don't feel that I need it.

NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1% and Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex- These 2 products work together to make the skin healthy, rather than targeting specific concerns. This in turn promotes anti-aging benefits.
Repurchase? For sure. I have a few serums to finish first, but I need both of these products in my life! 


ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Cornelius- A matte shadow that I almost finished before it became to dry to use. I applied it almost daily as a transition colour in my crease.
Repurchase? Nice shade, but I can easily dupe the colour from the eye shadows that I already own. In most cases, when I finish an eye shadow, I'm usually over it and don't feel the need to buy again.

W7 Catwalk Concealer- This product was too yellow for me to use as a concealer, but worked well to colour correct under eye circles.
Repurchase? Most likely in future when I need another colour corrector, can't beat the low price!

Lanolips Lemonaid- This lip balm in a squeeze tube acts to moisturise lips while gently exfoliating them. Because it was on the thicker side, I used it at night.
Repurchase? I really don't need a lip balm at the moment, but I would buy it again.

RawSkinCeuticals BB Cream- This is a natural product that unfortunately I'm decluttering because it no longer smells right and the consistency has changed. It was too dark for me (online blind buy) and I only used a little to darken a foundation that was too light.
Repurchase? Probably not, I didn't love it.

Rimmel Black Gel Liner- I am decluttering this because it has dried out. I am annoyed with myself because I had not even used it. Serves me right for leaving the liner to collect dust. 
Repurchase? I'm not sure, I need to use up some other liners first. Best not to stockpile items that have a shelf life! lol

Poni Cosmetics Pegasus Liner- Now having to bin this product almost makes me cry! I love the liner, it has plenty of product left, so why am I throwing it out you ask? Because when I was giving the tip a quick wipe to remove eye shadow the tip fell out! Ugh! I did try to put it back in, but that just wasn't happening. You can imagine the mess I made during that process!
Repurchase? Yes, it's a really nice liquid eye liner.






Comments

  1. I don't finish products easily but once a year I go through them and clear out those that don't work for me or don't like anymore. Great post x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get out of my hoarding ways and actually get rid of products that I don't love xx

      Delete
  2. You finished so much! I can't believe you almost finished a Colourpop shadow, they're massive lol!

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie. I found because I could use the ColourPop eye shadow in my crease, I was able to use it most days xx

      Delete
  3. Need to try the Catwalk concealer! Haven't heard much about it before now, thank you for sharing. You got through quite a bit! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Blog Sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I hope you like it if you do purchase the concealer xx

      Delete
  4. I need to try that heel balm. I think this winter is going to start affecting my feet soon.
    polishandpaws.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a backup of the Skinn PM cleanser. I'm stuck reviewing so many new cleansers that I can't bring myself to open it! Argh!

    Smells so good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway