EOTDs- Featuring Glamour Doll Eyes and Espionage Cosmetics

Remember my raves about my haul from Beauty Bohemia? If you didn't see it, you can check out my review here. Well, thanks to the suggestions of 2 of my lovely friends, I have some eye looks to show you :)




 Gemma let me know that she liked the shades Blueberry Lush, Glam Girl and Her Revenge, so I decided to put them all on my lids.
















Darling Kat gave me so many ideas to play with. Her love of bright shadows was certainly very helpful when it came to creating these eye looks.

Ladies, I hope you are both happy with the way I used the eye shadow combinations that you suggested. 

I just loved the vibrancy of the eye shadows from both Glamour Doll Eyes and Espionage. Both readily available through Beauty Bohemia, along with some other wonderful indie brands that I really want to try! :)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness Indie. I thought these shadows were pretty before but on your lids they look absolutely stunning and so beautiful. I love how each shade has its own character, whether it be the matte finish or shimmer and shine. What a gorgeous group of shadows. You must be over the moon with your haul. :)
    Thanks so much for sharing them with us hun! ××

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my gorgeous friend! I am so impressed, and had so much fun with these pigments xx

      Delete
  2. I like the red/pink/purple combination, the sparkle adds another dimension. I love the golden look too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey Indie, you really went to town, and I'm SO glad you did! The Jailhouse Jumpsuit paired with Frak is just so beautiful - I KNEW it would suit your brown peepers so well, I think it's my all time favourite. The Glam Girl with Blueberry Lush is stunning - love your eyeliner too. And Olivia Green works amazingly well with Jailhouse Jumpsuit - I love the contrast. The Mingles with Glam Girl liner is delightfully different, and I especially love the Whamm with Her Revenge, I have to have this sparkly coral! They're all fab Indie, and Gemma's suggestion is just so you ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat, thank you so much for taking the time to comment on each eye look, I really appreciate it. You've been such an inspiration, especially when it comes to colours and combinations xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!