L'Oreal Revitalift Laser x 3 Dual Action Rejuvenation Moisturiser

Thanks to beauty website Beauty Heaven, I was fortunate enough to be given the L'Oreal Laser x 3 Dual Action Rejuvenation Moisturiser to trial.

Taken from Priceline- "The L'Oreal Laboratories have combined high concentrations of Vitamin C-G with Pro-Xylane in a dual moisturiser, formulated to work on and under the skin's surface to fight signs of aging."


 I really appreciate the lovely red chrome-look and plastic packaging, a squared bottle that can sit proudly on my dresser.

The moisturiser has a dual chamber, but the pump top dispenser combines both through the one nozzle. The top of the dispenser has a depressed curved section, perfect for the finger which when pressed pumps both serum so they can be applied together.



One side stores the white moisturiser and the other side is a pinky colour, they are both of the same creamy consistency.

Upon application I can detect the scent that is common to L'Oreal skincare. A nondescript floral fragrance. I must admit that I'm not a fan. It's not offensive by any means, but I have come used to natural scents in skincare rather than synthetic. It does disappear fairly quickly.

I use two pumps for face and neck. The moisturiser glides across the face beautifully, leaving my face silky smooth, plump and hydrated. My skin completely absorbs the product, no sticky or oily residue left behind.

I have been using this moisturiser morning and night. To really test this product, I have been using after toner and eye cream, but not including my regular application of serum or facial oil. I do allow for a sunscreen during the day.

I have not experienced any adverse reactions on my combination skin such as redness or breakouts. Other than my T zone, my skin has been on the drier side. Using the Laser x 3 Dual Action Rejuvenation Moisturiser has kept my skin sufficiently hydrated. I have not felt the need to include a richer moisturiser into my routine, even at night when my skin generally feels its driest. Keeping skin hydrated is very important when trying to minimise the effects of aging, this product certainly gets the tick of approval from me in that department!


Comments

  1. I trialled this moisturiser too and found it beneficial.

    Ingrid
    www.fabulousandfunlufe.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I got to try this moisturiser, because it's not one I would have bought for myself :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway