Mor Marshmallow Perfume Oil

I have heard many raves of the Mor Marshmallow fragrance in the past. It was something I had wanted to try, but it wasn't really on my radar to purchase. Well, that all changed when I was lucky enough to receive the perfume oil as one of my birthday gifts from my generous sister.

Scent description taken from Mor- "Marshmallow is collectively orchestrated with vanilla musk and jasmine flower that gloriously rapture in this pretty, feminine fragrance. Sugar dipped rose petals with white carnation and cotton candy play beautifully to create a deliciously sweet perfume."




Can I just begin by saying how much I love the packaging. The 9 ml roller bottle is encased in a pale pink cylinder with a gorgeous gold design. It is truly beautiful and elegant. The bottle has an intricate pink design on the glass background.



Without previously reading the scent notes, I was surprised that upon application I could detect rose. As the name would suggest, I was expecting a sweet marshmallow fragrance. It certainly is there, but not alone. The rose is not too strong and is happy to share center-stage with a fluffy cloud of marshmallow. The rose doesn't turn this fragrance into an "old lady" perfume, the candy notes help to temper the sometimes sharp nature that rose perfumes can often have.

The perfume has decent longevity, it lasts for hours on my skin. During wear, it becomes softer and develops a powdery quality whilst providing delicious gentle wafts of scent.

Mor Marshmallow is feminine and elegant. I can see why it is a favourite for brides.

What's your favourite perfume?

Comments

  1. I love this! It is such a gorgeous smell. This and Belladona are my favourites from Mor ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the only Mor perfume I've tried. Must try the Belladonna you speak of xx

      Delete
  2. I havent tried anything from Mor. Now you make me want to try some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Lubna, now I want more (pun not intended!) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway