L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation

Being a makeup hoarder collector, it was actually a nice feeling to be buying a foundation because I needed it, not just wanted it. On my wishlist for quite some time was the much talked about L'Oreal Infallible Matte foundation. Yes, I know I'm late to the party, lol.

Taken from Priceline- "Infallible Matte is an easy to spread, lightweight, liquid emulsion that is never dull and never cakey. Infallible Matte resists sweat, stress, heat and humidity with no shine and no mask effect."


The foundation comes in a 35 ml plastic squeeze tube. A screw top lid covers a small hole dispenser.


This product is a liquid foundation but is on the thicker side. It has a scent that I can only describe as that typical makeup smell, it's quite light so I don't really notice it to be honest.

I have applied the foundation with a brush, sponge and my fingers. Each method works equally well. It is smooth and easy to apply and blend. I get a medium coverage that is buildable to full. I only need a small amount, but when I have applied that little bit too much  I haven't experienced a problem with cakiness.

As someone that generally prefers a more dewy finish, I actually like this matte foundation. It has more of a velvety finish rather than being flat. I can go without a finishing powder, but this foundation is light weight and performs quite well with a powder also.

L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation is a fabulous drugstore foundation that has great coverage and is matte without being a heavy mask on your face. Why did I take so long to try you??

What foundation are you currently loving?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway