January Favourites 2017

In this January Favourites post I have some products that were not new to me in the month of January but because it's the first time blogging on faves for a very long time, I thought I'd share.



Just a handful of products, but I'm loving them (obviously, lol)



ColourPop Ultra Satin in Femme- I recently reviewed the Ultra Satins and I really love this formula. If interested you can check out my review here. Out of the shades I ordered, Femme was the most unique.


Sunsense Sensitive Invisible SPF 50+- This sunscreen is fantastic. It is my new favourite. It's a physical SPF that is not greasy and does not cause a white cast like many physical sunscreens I have tried in the past. I will have a review of this SPF next week.



Poni White Knight Mascara- I was lucky to have been given this product to trial. It is a tubing mascara that provides length and volume without smudging or flaking. I have not used another mascara since receiving this one! 



The Ordinary Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10%- There's certainly a buzz about this brand lately. This is the only product I've tried from the Ordinary and it is fantastic. It's a light lotion that absorbs quickly into the skin as it hydrates. After using for a while, I've noticed my skin becoming more even. I will review this product in the near future.


Blue Topaz Ring- I received this gorgeous ring from my generous sister for my birthday. Blue topaz is my favourite stone and this ring is stunning, When I wear it I just can't stop looking at it.

Comments

  1. The blue topaz ring is gorgeous & I'm keen on trying that Poni mascara myself!

    I just bought a small tube of the SunSense sunscreen you mentioned & I'm not sure whether I like it or not yet. I do know it's better than their normal Sensitive sunscreen - that made me look even more ghostly than I am already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame you're not so keen on the sunscreen, Shell. Luckily you only got a small tube xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!