Lipstick Declutter Update #4

Because I have been wearing different lipsticks a few times a week lately, I decided to throw in another lipstick declutter post this month. I will continue to post more than one update a month if I try on enough.

ColourPop Lippie Stix in Cookie

BH Cosmetics ColorLock in Devotion

Essence XXXL Shine Gloss in Sparkling Papaya

ColourPop Lippie Stix in Cake

Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor in Sand


ColourPop Ultra Glossy in Aquarius (I bought a trio that also included Ultra Satin and Ultra Matte finish in the one shade, I didn't think it was necessary to include pics of the other 2) I will be keeping all 3.

I love the ColourPop Lippie Stix formula and the shade that I like and am keeping is Cookie. I'm not keen on the shade Cake, so that one will be going.

Staying in my collection is also Essence Sparkling Papaya and Revlon Sand. I didn't love BH Cosmetics Devotion so I will be decluttering that lipstick.

My lipstick tally now stands at 30.

Thanks for reading xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway