Lipstick Declutter Update #3

I'm back to show you how I've been going with my lipstick declutter. Be prepared for a lot of photos of my face! Eek!

 Modelrock Liquid Lipstick in Born This Way

Savvy High Shine Gloss in On Set

Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in Sydney

 Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in Hot Fire

Dose of Colors Lipstick in No Shade

Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in Berry Me 2

Rimmel Lipstick in Shade 107

ColourPop Lippiestix Lumiere

I will definitely be keeping the DOC lipsticks, they are new to my collection and I love the 3 of them. I reviewed them some time ago, you can check that post out here. I adore the Lippiestix formula, especially the mattes and Lumiere is one of my fave shades, so keeping that one. 

The ones I am going to part with are the Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in Sydney because I don't really like the formula (I used to, but not so this time around) and Rimmel lipstick in shade 207 from the Kate collection because I have other lipsticks in that shade.

Lipstick tally- 24








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway