The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5

Another day, another The Ordinary product review. Anyway, now having dehydrated skin, I decided it would be the perfect time to introduce some Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient known for its hydration, into my routine. Yep, and I chose to give The Ordinary HA Acid 2% + B5 serum a try.



Taken from Deciem- "HA can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The molecular size of HA determines its depth of delivery in the skin. This formulation combines low- medium- and high-molecular weight HA, as well as a next generation HA cross-polymer at a combined concentration of 2% for multi-depth hydration. This system is supported with the addition of B5 which also enhances surface hydration."

The HA serum comes in a 30 ml glass bottle with dropper. Fingers crossed I don't tip it over, because I am hopeless when it comes to remembering to screw the lid back on. I know! It doesn't really have much of a scent to comment on. The serum has a fluid consistency, but not overly runny.


Since recently finishing the Ordinary Buffet serum (which I love), instead of opening my back-up, I replaced the step with this serum. I had read reviews on the Deciem website about the HA not absorbing well into the skin, so I apply the serum immediately after applying my essence, which currently is the Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner.

The serum absorbs quickly and I am left with soft, smooth and beautifully hydrated skin. I know it's not ideal, but I can't stop touching my skin. The last time I was compelled to keep touching my face was when I was using the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules.

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 serum is a win for me!



Comments

  1. I love this serum, too! If you want a hyaleuronic acid that absorbs even faster (though it's more runny) the Marine hyaleuronics is also really good!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the marine one is definitely on my radar, Katie. Good to hear that you like it, too xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway