Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

Although I now prefer to use a cream cleanser, Biore's newest cleanser appealed to my curiosity. Charcoal is known for its ability to draw out impurities. Being an ingredient in a cleanser means that there's hope for those clogged pores.


Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser comes in a large 200ml bottle.

Having a pump top is convenient and easy for dispensing product, especially for a bottle of this size.

The colour reminds me of licorice, in gel form. The cleanser is rather thick in consistency.

I use this cleanser as part of my morning skincare routine. To cleanse my skin, I find that even one full pump is too much, I probably use half that amount. I find that on wet skin, I can work the product into a creamy lather. It doesn't seem to get too soapy, which I like.

I do enjoy using this cleanser in the morning, as there is a slight cooling effect, which not only makes my skin feel like it has been deep cleansed, but is also invigorating.

I haven't had congested pores of late, so the cleanser is doing a wonderful job. 

It is not a harsh product, my skin has never felt stripped after use. This can often be the case with skincare products formulated for oilier skinned users. I find the cleanser is quite gentle. 

Biore has some wonderful products, and this cleanser is one of them. An added bonus is that it comes at a budget friendly price.

Is your main skin concern oily, congested skin? If so, do give Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser a try! :)

Comments

  1. I love Bioré! Their warming blackhead clearing scrub is my fave, closely followed by the mandarin mint blemish clearing scrub & this charcoal one. They're the only cleansers I've been buying for over a decade. If you find a whole pump too much, are you doing your neck & deck too? I find it just the right amount.
    Love the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biore is a great brand, isn't it. I do cleanse face, neck and deck, lol, love the way you said that! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!