Simple NOTD Sunday- Mirenesse Bullet Proof Nail Lacquer "First Rose"

You've probably noticed that when it comes to nail polish, I normally gravitate towards bright or deep colours. Well, today I have something that's a quite muted shade.


"First Rose" is a pale shell pink, in a creme finish. 

My nails aren't in the best condition, which is even more obvious when using an unforgiving creme polish. 

I found this polish to be a little streaky. I used 2 coats for this mani, and probably could have used another for a more even result. 

I must say that I rather like this shade. 

It's nice to have a change from the norm sometimes, isn't it? :)

Comments

  1. Oh I do love that colour - I like colours like that. I know what you mean about being streaky, I have some nail polish here that does that.
    As to your nails......they look great to me....longer than mine at the moment :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mandy. I can't seem to get my nails to grow any longer than this. They are so brittle, because I am guilty of picking at my nails, and at chipped polish. Naughty! LOL.

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful shade on you! I find that when I go for lighter colours, it gets a little streaky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!