Water Marble

I love water marbling manis. Done right they can look stunning. I haven't even come close to mastering this style, but after trying a few times(and a lot of frustration), I have managed a mani that I'm willing to share.

With a base colour of gold shimmer, OPI "Glitzerland", I then used China Glaze "Blue Iguana", Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Pacific Blue" and Models Inc "Mink" to marble.



Ok, so maybe not to the caliber of marbling that I dream of being able to create, but  it's not the murky mess that I generally end up with, lol. 

The clean up isn't fun, so I can't see myself hurrying to try again in the near future.

Have you tried water marbling? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!