Aromaleigh "Sol Invictus" Collection

I was lucky enough to win the "Sol Invictus" sample collection from indie mineral makeup company, Aromaleigh. I received the sample set of eye shadows before Christmas, but with the craziness of the end of last year, I am sorry to be bringing it to you now. Better late than never, right?



Aureum- A richly shimmering soft warm gold


 Luxuriae Maniae- Purple with golden duo chrome


10 Saturnalia- Golden greyish teal


Oscilla- Golden neutral


Lord of Misrule- Deep plum


Lua Saturni- Indigo


Munera- Rich golden taupe


Topsy Turvy- Steely green


Opalia- Foiled pink


Unchained Revelry- Berry to copper duo chrome


Sigillaria- Golden amber


Sol Invictus- Bronzed berry

Well, there you have it! So many gorgeous shades that are right up my alley, as I'm really loving metallics at the moment. 

Stay tuned for the next post where I'll show you some looks created with this collection :)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!