Saturday, 5 September 2015

Beauty Blogger "Get To Know Me"

Christina of beauty blog Lovethatlippie kindly tagged me to do the "Get To Know Me" tag. You can read her responses here.

1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Um, I don't cut my toe nails often enough, especially in the cooler months. Doesn't sound like a biggie, but hubby doesn't appreciate my scratching him with my manky toe nails, ewww.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you regularly do?
I wash my makeup brushes weekly. I don't have a crazy amount, and weirdly enough, I actually enjoy doing it....I know!

3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish? 
Too long! I generally paint my nails twice a week. My nails will normally chip within 24 hours, but I don't remove it until I'm ready to do my nails again. Worse still, I often pick at the varnish to help remove it.

4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it?
I actually don't think I have ever been in a position that I didn't have a makeup item that I needed. Too much of something? Well that's a different story, lol.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Probably keeping makeup way past it's use-by date. If it smells funky, or looks not quite right, I'll turf it. If not, I'll continue to put it to use. I have makeup that I've had for years.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time?
How long do we have? I'm such a procrastinator. I am the worst at planning birthday parties. It's always done at the last minute!

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
I always leave myself plenty of time to get ready, but still am rushing to get out the door!

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I can, but I don't like to. I'm better with low-buys limiting myself to what I can spend, but treating myself from time to time. I am currently determined not to buy any lipsticks or eye shadows until I get through my "to-review" box. It takes me months to review something because I am so back logged. So far it's been over 3 months since my last purchase. However, my cravings are kind of satisfied when pulling things out of said box, because it's been so long since the purchase, it's like I am playing with something new :)

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collections?
Very! The rest of the house, however, can be chaotic!

10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?

In my early days I didn't post as regularly. I now try and make sure I publish on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. While I have content to share, I will continue, but am not opposed to having a break if the passion is gone.

I tag you! If you do this tag, please link it in my comments, I'd love to read your answers.

2 comments: