Lily Herbceuticals Facial Oil

Facial oil is important in my skincare routine. Although I don't think I have come across any that I don't like, I am yet to find the one. I am happy to try any, as long as they contain mostly natural ingredients.

Lily Herbceuticals, a brand available on TVSN, had been on my wish list for a long time, but I was waiting until I actually needed something before ordering. I was happy that my need for a facial oil coincided with this brand being featured on my favourite channel shopping network. This meant there was sure to be some tempting skincare deals on offer.

Taken from Lily Herbceuticals website- "This 100% concentrated of nature face energy treatment oil is so uniquely formulated to energize your skin cells for delaying ageing process. The essence of AstragalusMembranaceus Root Extract Oil is a recent scientific breakthrough known to prolong the cell longevity and youthfulness. Squalene together with Lily's vitamin E, Walnut Oil and Pomegranite Seed Complex has great anti-inflammatory properties that effectively soften and reduce redness. This entire classic treatment combined with most advanced modern technology makes your overall skin less wrinkled, even toned with plumped, healthy glow and younger looking appearance. Energized skin cells equal younger and youthful looking skin."


40 ml of product is stored in this elegant looking glass bottle.




 Pump dispenser with a handy disc that can prevent the pump from being pressed, in turn avoid even the smallest amount of spillage. Take another look at the photos, just under the pump the plastic disc can be viewed in both positions.

We all know facial oils are generally on the thicker side in terms of consistency. This is the case for Lily's version. However, with one pump of product applied to face and neck, it is not at all greasy.

It has a natural slightly herbal scent with a surprising hint of lavender.

I use this oil in the last step of my skincare routine at night. Plenty of time for my skin to absorb, plus I don't feel the need for an added moisturiser. The oil is a welcome addition to my regime. It feels so luxurious on my skin. Instantly hydrating my slightly dry skin, thanks to Winter, or is it just old age?? 

I can't help but give my face and neck a good massage, it feels like something that you would expect from a day spa. Even the classy packaging looks luxe, proudly sitting on my dresser.

I have not been met with congested pores or break outs, just smooth, soft, touchable skin.

I am eager to try other Lily Herbceuticals products, if this beautiful oil is any indication of their quality.




I've linked this post to Fabulous and Fun Life Monday Makeup Madness link up party.



Comments

  1. Another brand I've wanted to hear more about- you gem! I love the Skinn midnight elixir, def repurchase once Im done with my current oil, but this is going on my list too. TVSN is my fave channel too!! Lol! My hub always says "cha ching" when he sees me watching it at night lololol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, it is so hard not to buy something from TVSN. Must give the Midnight Elixir a try, I also want to try Nourish skincare. Ok, I could go on and on, but I know you understand!

      Delete
  2. Love a good oil! If you're after another one, I can highly suggest the one from RosehipPLUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah. I'm always keen to try new brands. The search for a hg will continue, I'm sure :)

      Delete
  3. I've recently started trying face oils. I find them a little scary since I have oily skin, but I may give this one a try, it does have all natural ingredients which is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be wary of oils, too Mel, but my skin loves it. There are benefits of using oils for oily skinned girls, too xx

      Delete
  4. Bless you Indie - gosh I can feel my face twitching with desire at the sound of these ingredients. LOVE finding out what you love, and what works for you - on my list ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling Kat. I'm really impressed with this oil. I love to read your product reviews, also. Enabling as they are, I know that if you adore something, it's GOOD! xx

      Delete
  5. Like Leah I've been using the RosehipPLUS oil currently. I love it. The thing with these oils is you only use such a small amount one bottle lasts for 6 months, if not longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Ingrid, you're a fan, too. Well, I can't argue with 2 beauty bloggers! Lol. I must try it. I also appreciate how long oils last, a little certainly goes a long way! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway