Marc Jacobs "Daisy"

Description- "...fruity strawberry notes, intensive green aroma of violet leaf and spicy sparkling pink grapefruit. Its heart beats in floral rhythm, composed of silky and intoxicating gardenia, delicate violet, and jasmine petals. The powdery soft dry down is composed of white woods, vanilla and musk."

"Daisy" is such a popular perfume. I just had to sample it to see what all the fuss was about. 

On me, the perfume begins as a green scent. Not bitter, but fresh and sweet. There is a slight fruity element, but it's mostly floral.

During wear, the fragrance blooms into more of a yellow, just like a daisy. It becomes softer and creamy, yet still fresh. It makes me long for warm Spring weather.

I can see the appeal of this pretty perfume. I like more depth in my fragrances, however, I am more than happy to continue using this sample.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway