Max Factor Max Effect in "Bronze"

 I bought this little itty bitty Max Factor mini from a discounted stand (my favourite kind!) at Priceline. For the low price, I couldn't resist the metallic shimmery polish that is Max Effect "Bronze".


Golden Copper shade.

Even after 3 coats, this nail polish isn't completely opaque. Although, I do prefer a more opaque colour, I must say that this nail polish is stunning under direct light. It is so shimmery and pretty. I think it would be great to use as a topper. My mind is already spinning thinking of the colours I could paint this golden shimmer over.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway