ColourPop Lippie Stix Haul Part 2

As promised, I have part 2 of my ColourPop Lippie Stix haul. I won't go into to too much detail, but if you wish you can read my thoughts of these lipsticks here.

Oh, and as a side note, please excuse my Winter attire in the following photos, I am catching up on the backlog of product reviews...






Bossy Lip Pencil- "Classic blue red pencil."

I applied the lip pencil to my entire lip to show you the colour on its own. This pencil would be perfect for the many reds that I own. It is the perfect consistency to line the lips. Creamy enough to not tug and skip during application, yet firm enough for great control. A great pencil to prevent lipstick bleeding into lines.




Frenchie- "Bright, warm, neon red in a matte finish."



I Heart This- "Red based fuchsia in a matte finish."








Heart On- "Bright cool toned magenta in a matte finish."




Bichette- "Deep red wine in a matte finish."



Flawless- "Deep red violet in a satin finish."


So there you have it, the majority in this post being mattes, apart from the satin finish of "Flawless". I loved each lipstick shade.

I'm happy that I leapt onto the ColourPop band wagon and can totally understand the obsession formed by many a makeup lover.

Next on my wishlist is Ultra Matte Lip, ColourPop's liquid lipstick. Of course I have more lipsticks and eye shadows that I need want.




I'll be adding my post to Monday Makeup Madness link-up on Fun and Fabulous blog. Check it out here.

Comments

  1. I so want to buy these! Just wish the exchange rate was better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Our dollar sucks at the moment. Hopefully it will get stronger, especially with Christmas approaching and the many sales to come :)

      Delete
  2. These lipsticks look so vibrant! Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I've loved playing with colour on my lips lately xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway