Lipstick Love- Boe Professional Lipstick in "Primped"

Boe is a brand that is exclusive to Big W. Initially, the products didn't really appeal to me. However, once the Professional range was released, my interest was piqued. but not to the point of buying anything. Well, the joys of winning a prize! Thank you Christina, I am now an owner of a Boe Professional lipstick!


 Typical bullet style lipstick.

This swatch of "Primped" shows you just how moisturising this lipstick is.



I was so impressed with "Primped". Easy to apply and felt nice on my lips. This particular shade wasn't completely opaque, but I don't mind a sheerer dark colour, as it can be built up and I am less likely to go overboard.

I'm sure I will be spending more time at the Boe display next time I'm at Big W.

Have tried any Boe products?



Comments

  1. This is a really gorgeous colour on you - it suits you perfectly! xx

    www.sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jas. I'm really liking it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa woo!! So pretty Michelle!! I love BOE Professional lippies, I really need to post a swatch n review soon!! I'll aim for next week! This colour suits you so well!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's all thanks to you! I always look forward to your amazing swatches xx

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous colour!! I like Boe's stuff but don't live near a big W so I don't own many of their products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my only Boe product, but I have a feeling that it won't be my last! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway