Double Nail Stamping

To double stamp simply means to stamp a design onto your nails, you guessed it, twice.

I neglected to photograph what I used, but LA Girl 3D Effects in "Dazzling Pink" was my base coat. This is a pink holo polish. I then stamped with Sally Hansen "White On" and once dry, Orly "Black Vinyl" These are my go-to black and white polishes when stamping, as they are both opaque enough to stamp with.




I need to work on my stamping placement, but I think it worked out ok for my first attempt. Kind of looks like Aztec inspired nail art. 


Comments

  1. I really like this!
    Great job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I really like this one! The colours are really gorgeous too! xx

    www.sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Stamping over glitter is one of my favourite things x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate, I must try it more often xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway