Agent Provocateur- "Agent Provocateur For Women"

Agent Provocateur is a sample that I had purchased via My Perfume Samples. I'd put off using it for some time. Being a fave among many, I wanted to save it until I had used some of the other samples. 

Description "The composition starts strong and sharp with a spicy note of saffron. Warm floral notes of magnolia, Indian jasmine, and gardenia blend together with strong woodsy-chypre scent. There is very animalistic amber and musk notes in the base."

My skin amps up the amber and musk in this perfume. I detect a spicy floral, but I find it gets a little lost in the powdery scent. It's like a powder, dare I say that grandma would wear. 

I do, however, like the scent left on my clothes. Yes, powdery, but more of the soft floral, it's quite pleasant.

I must say that this perfume was nothing like I thought it would be, I'm so glad that I bought a sample. No full sized purchase of Agent Provocatuer, I find it nice, but I want more from a perfume than "nice".

Comments

  1. Hi Michelle! I used to wear Agent Provocateaur many years ago and loved it. Its funny how our skin reacts with perfumes. I found it went a little powdery on me also. Not a fan of powdery scents, I like a nice clean musk, you know, so I smell like a real man lol. Loving your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you want to smell like a man, got it!! :D I actually do like some masculine scents, myself xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!