February Empties

Isn't it funny to be so obsessed with rubbish? I just love empties posts! I enjoy writing them, as well as reading them.


As I say goodbye to Feb, I can say good bye to a fairly good chunk of empty packaging (mostly).


Skinn Collagenesis ABC Triple Action Peel- Having 4 "syringes" of product in this pack, meant that I only had a month's worth to use. The double barreled packaging was needed to ensure the 2 formulas to be separated, only mixed upon application. I must say that I was not excited by the results, I had high hopes for this peel. I used one application for face and neck, only to discover after watching a demo on TVSN, that it is actually required to use one product for only the face to ensure maximum results. If you want to treat the neck, another one is required.
Repurchase? No, I think it's too pricey, especially if I want to treat my neck, I'd only get 2 weeks of use out of each packet. 

Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Hand Treatment- Lovely fragrance, beautiful hand cream. I hate the alloy metal tube.
Repurchase? No. I generally am not one to buy hand cream, I'm content using my coconut/olive oil mix. I received this product in a prize. 

Ciencia8 Lipcorrect8- You're probably aware by now just how much I love the Ciencia8 products. Lipcorrect8 is no exception. It's one of the few Ciencia8 products that last longer than a month. It worked to hydrate my lips, and visually filling in lines. The bar code lines still remain, but I have noticed that they're not as deep. I have also noticed that lipstick goes on my dry lips easier.
Repurchase? If I can pick this lip treatment up on sale, I would consider buying again.

Carla Oates Dream Repair Serum-  For some time this oil had featured in my night time skin care routine, being the last item that I applied. As you'd expect for an oil, it was very hydrating. It was not heavy on my skin, and absorbed quite well.
Repurchase? I don't think so. A lovely product, but I can get the same results using a rosehip oil.




 6-pan MAC Palette- To be honest, I don't even know what the palette is even called, it was in a beauty lot that I had bought on eBay, the label has now worn away. It was a palette that I used on a daily basis, having shadows that were great for base, highlight and contour colours. As you can see, it isn't finished. One of the eye shadows had something weird going on with the surface, so I thought it was best that it go. I was happy, however, that I had hit pan on 4 of the 6 shades, with one totally finished.

J-Lo "My Glow"- I did like this perfume. The bottle is certainly recognizable, even if it is a bit "cutesy" for my liking.
Repurchase? No, I didn't love it.

Ciencia8 Collagen8-  This double barreled chamber contained a product once mixed together, gave the skin such wonderful hydration, yet absorbed into the skin quickly. By maintaining hydration in my skin, I achieved a brighter, more youthful complexion.
Repurchase? I would love to, but at the risk of sounding like a broken record, too expensive.




Black Phoenix Alchemy "Cordelia"- I have not even posted my review on this perfume yet, but what I will say is that I didn't even finish this sample.
Repurchase? No.

Alkemia "New Orleans Love Spell"- No one could cast a spell on me with this perfume, it didn't really appeal to me.
Repurchase? No, not a fan.

Silk Naturals HD Cream Foundation- I am not really familiar with stick foundations, but must say that I really liked this version. I can't confirm these claims, but it is said to be a dupe of Eve Pearl foundation. I liked the medium coverage, and the colour N50 was a fantastic match.
Repurchase? I've already bought a full size!

Possets "Wraith"- Being heavy on the musk, it's not a surprise that I didn't love this perfume. I do love Possets, they offer some amazing perfume oils, especially if you like the more gourmand ones. 
Repurchase? No.

Well, that's another empties post done and dusted! Were you happy with the amount of products you finished for the month of Feb?

Comments

  1. Haha! I'm obsessed with rubbish too! Good on you for getting through this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome effort on that eyeshadow palette, I don't think I have hit pan on a single eyeshadow I own! You go girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I was hoping to do more damage, but was still pretty happy with the amount I got through on this palette. Boy, does it feel good to hit pan, LOL

      Delete
  3. The Ciencia8 products sound good. It's a pity that they are so expensive.

    Well done with all your empties! I didn't finish that many products in February, only some more Serioxyl hair products which I blogged about in the previous month, and quite a few samples I forgot to keep the empty packets of, so I thought I'd skip my February Empties post and did a February favourites post instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Isn't it the worst when you throw out an empty by accident! I get so annoyed with myself when I do that, lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!