Skinn Biocell Hydrofusion Masque

Since I have been incorporating some treatments from Skinn into my skin care routine, I have found myself using a mask a lot more often than I ever have. In fact, I have 3 masks, using them 3 times each per week. One being Biocell Hydrofusion Masque.

Taken from the TVSN website "Reveal a more supple, soothed, balanced and lifted complexion with the highly concentrated, supercharged mask. Infused with optimal amounts of essential minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, plant extracts and soothing agents to replenish depleted moisture levels and restore skin to a more youthful state. This multi-therapy treatment helps to reduce the look of wrinkles with a unique complex that positively impacts the skin barrier function and helps to nourish and plump dull and moisture deprived skin. Dehydrated skin is actively replenished and enriched for a more radiant complexion."


Simple 58ml tube. No mess, no fuss!

A flip top lid covers the dispensing hole.

Jelly like gel consistency.

I must say that this mask felt very strange to use. I've used gel like products before, but this was thicker, a little closer to jelly. It was kind of weird to apply, but not at all difficult.

It smells quite herbal and fresh.

Directions say that a thick layer is required, then rinse off after 10-15 minutes. I followed the first instruction, but as for length of time on the face, I leave it on for around 30 minutes. Unless it's a peel, I always leave masks on for a lot longer than recommended. Partly because I lose track of time, lol.

During wear, I noticed a slight cooling effect, which has been great over the warmer weather. It's also an invigorating way to start the day when used in the morning.

To remove, I use a face washer. It seems to become tacky, but not totally dry. Actually, a fair amount of the product gets absorbed into my skin, so there's only a thick film to remove.

I love the way my skin feels and looks after using this mask. Clean, soft and hydrated. It's like my skin has been replenished, it always feels so fresh from use. I'm finding that the dry areas of my combination skin seem to be getting drier the older I get. To the point where sometimes outside my t-zone can feel on the tight side. The mask helps with these areas, without causing problems for my oily t-zone.

The only problem I see with this product is the amount needed for each application is a lot, for me anyway, so the tube doesn't last as long as masks I have used in the past. I don't expect a never ending tube, but I hate replacing every few weeks to a month when I have to order online.

Skinn Biocell Hydrofusion Masque would be amazing for those with dry and sensitive skin. As not only is the mask hydrating, it is also soothing. 

What mask are you loving at the moment?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!