30 Questions Beauty Tag

Tags are so much fun, and I love that it is an easy way for you to get to know more about me. Hailey from The Beauty in Life was kind enough to tag me to do the 30 Questions of Beauty.

Here goes!

1. Do you remember your first makeup item? 
Nope, but I'd be almost certain that it was a mascara.

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
My perfect mascara would give me lashes that were twice as long, twice as thick. Oh, and doesn't smudge. Obviously I haven't found this mascara. I always return to Mirenesse mascaras, I love the tubing formula...no panda eyes!

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundations? 
I like medium coverage. I like to see my skin, but better :)

4. Favourite high end brand?
 Of the limited experience that I've had with high end brands, I've adored the Elizabeth Arden Prevage range.

5. What cosmetic brands have you wanted to try, but still haven't? 
Sugarpill and Inglot.

6. Favourite drugstore brand? 
Would have to be Maybelline.

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes? 
No, I have tried in the past with little success. I probably will try again sometime.

8. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without? 
I leave the house without makeup, but do prefer to wear it.

9. What is your most cherished beauty product? 
That's like asking me who my favourite child is, I can't answer that.

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there, or pick up lots of goodies at once?
 There's a big difference between like to and have to, lol. Usually in a store, I'll pick up only a couple of things (depending on sales), yet online shopping usually means going a little crazy.

11. Do you have a beauty budget, or spend freely? 
I don't really have a set budget, but I do have to watch what I spend.

12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
I use my Priceline card regularly, sales are my biggest downfall.

13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
I have cycles where I'll be obsessed with a certain type of product, whether it be nail polish, eye shadows, lip products, etc.

14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?
Not that I can think of...

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates? 
I prefer no nasties in a product, but make exceptions for products I love.

16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Priceline and Chemist Warehouse. I don't have time to list my favourite online places to shop! :)

17. Do you like trying new skincare products, or do you keep a certain routine?
I have always chopped and changed when it comes to skincare. I am now wanting to find a routine that works for me and stick to it. I think this is the only way I'm going to see noticeable results.
18. Favourite Bath and Body Brand?
Bath and body products don't really excite me. so not a brand, so much as a product, I seem to use coconut oil for almost everything. It's a holy grail multi-purpose oil in my house.

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Hmmm, I have tried, but seriously can't think of one brand that could satisfy me.

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
I don't know about the best, but I think Benefit has the cutest.

21. Which celebrity has the best makeup?
Most celebrities' makeup artists do a great job, lol.

22. Do you belong to any online beauty communities?
Beauty Heaven is the only one that I am active on, I don't have time for others, lol.

23. 5 Favourite Beauty Gurus?
Wayne Goss, Xsparkage, Temptalia, Phyrra, MissChievious.

24. Do you like multi-functional products like lip and cheek stains?
I do when it comes to skincare. I often use some makeup products for other purposes, like mascara for lipstick, not really that drastic, but you get the point, LOL.

25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup on?
Yes, sometimes, especially when it comes to dropping products, or knocking something over.

26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I use a sticky based primer for loose shadows.

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
None, unless I'm washing my hair.

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation? 
Foundation.

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yes, it's something I'd like to do.

30. What do you love about makeup?
I love the way I feel  if my makeup looks good. 

I tag everyone reading this! Please, I'd love to check out your answers, so link your post in the comments section :)



Comments

  1. I haven't seen this tag before! I may have to do it too! :) I love reading these kinds of things. xo

    Blog - CandyFairy Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey darling Candy! You were tagged by Hailey (The Beauty in Life) I would love to read your answers xx

      Delete
    2. Yes I did tag you Candice!! I haven't gotten around to posting on peoples blogs since it went live, life is just so in my face at the moment.

      Indie I love the comment about picking a favourite child, all my makeup items are my babies too hahaha.

      Delete
    3. I think we may be a little obsessed. Thankfully being members of BH means we aren't alone, lol

      Delete
  2. Great answers Indie - always love learning more about you darling, and I agree with Hailey, your answer to #9 is a gem ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These tags are so much fun, and I love reading them, too. Lol, #9, if only I could give them equal amounts of "love" or maybe cut down on buying palettes...nah, that's crazy! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway