Simple NOTD Sunday- China Glaze "Cast A Spell"

Searching through my polish stash to do this post, I decided to bypass the typical bright, intense colour, and thought I'd apply a dark colour for a change. Of course it couldn't be just any dark shade. A little shimmer drew me to China Glaze "Cast a Spell".



 Mega flash pic to capture the golden shimmer.


I adore this chic black gold. The shimmer is so beautiful and adds an elegance to the polish.

Let's talk nail polish colour, what's your favourite shades? :)

Comments

  1. Oooh, what a gorgeous shade! It looks so majestic :)

    For some reason, I really love my glitter nail polishes though removal is something I dread, my favourites are glittery/holographic shades and blues and greens and metallic silver...I don't like red nail polish for some reason though, I have no idea why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I totally agree with you! Glitter can be such a chore to remove, but it's so pretty! Holos are so beautiful, great pay off for less trouble removing. Red would look amazing on your nails, but then I love all shades of red polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super classy Indie - I've never fancied black nail polish because it's just too drab, but this one has some zip to it. You chose a great background for the piccy too hon ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The golden shimmer makes it "pop", doesn't it? Oh, the backdrop is my bedroom curtain xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway