SOTD- Possets "The Girls Love Leather"

Aaaah, Possets, one of my fave indie perfume oil seller. OMG, they're foodie based fragrances are one of the best I've tried.

This brand has a collection called "The Girls Love..." they are all honey based, mixed with other various single notes.

"The Girls Love Leather" is described as "The girls have discovered the fun of leather, the smell of leather, the sensuality of leather. Leather and honey. Wow. Just wow. This is not just any old leather, this is the superb stuff which you find in the church shops of Florence, dripping with honey from Malta. Just the apex of the apiary. Yummmmm. Not for the faint of heart, not for the pure of soul."

Yep, I get leather alright. I find leather is a sexy note, but often being on the more masculine side for me to be the wearer. 

The warm, sticky, sweet, sweet honey certainly makes it more wearable, but I still wouldn't class this one as a feminine scent. It has a raw sexiness, animalistic in nature. 

A rather interesting blend, I'm glad I experienced this perfume. Not quite full size worthy, as it's a little heavy, but it's such an accurate representation of leather and honey.

If you haven't tried Possets before, please do so, you won't be disappointed! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway