SOTD- Haus of Gloi "Imp"

I'm slowly getting through my remaining indie perfume oil samples. I'm sure my stash will be renewed in due time, but so far I'm sticking to my plan to use some product up first.

From Haus of Glois I have "Imp" for review.


Described as "Passion fruit, sun cured apricots, pink grapefruit juice and innocent mimosa blossoms".

This reminds me of apricot jam. Rich, syrupy, fruity. The pink grapefruit tartness gets a little lost in the sweetness, though it's not too cloyingly sweet. This is a rather simple scent, and really doesn't last long on my skin. 

No full size for me, even if it had more longevity, I see it as a nice perfume, but nothing more.

Comments

  1. Phew! I'm almost glad this wasn't a winner hon - you should see the list I have with all your faves on it! I'm onto page 3 already, so I was somewhat relieved that I wouldn't have to add this one too lol. The description sure sounds far more delectable than the reality - oh well, you have to have a bit of a dud now and then to appreciate the gems ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat, you never know, you might LOVE it! LOL. I am always happy to enable. Mind you, you've a huge part in my ever growing wishlist xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway