FOTD- Featuring Ulta3 "Cherry Wine" Lipstick

If you've seen my other FOTD posts, you'd notice that I'm more inclined to play up my eyes, rather than my lips. Don't get me wrong I really like lip products, but my first love is eye shadows.

Today's post came about because I was running out of time to get ready. Eye shadow application can really take quite some time when getting ready.


A simple neutral brown cream shadow on my lid, some gel liner and mascara, my eye look was done!



...and this is the hero of my makeup look. Ulta3 lipstick in "Cherry Wine" Moisturising, pigmented and very budget friendly, this lipstick was a great buy!

Do you concentrate on emphasizing the eyes or the lips? Maybe both? :)

Comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour and looks great on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jas! Certainly a great lipstick for the price xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Shade ,and it work very well for you :)
    i follow new. Follow back?

    Lovely Greets from Austria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LoveT. I would love to check out your blog! Thanks for the follow xx

      Delete
  3. I relate to that!! I emphasise my eyes and then tend to just use balm. I have bought some 'out there' lippys over the years but I think it's a lack of confidence and now with everyone and their super white teeth I'm now a little paranoid of how my teeth look! I had my perfect nude lippy I loved and lost it a few weeks ago when I was about and didn't take any notuce of the name ! Great to see reviews/posts on lower cost cosmetics as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I meant to say, it looks awesome!!! Eyes not overdone and compliments the bold lip!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! It is nice to change things a bit fro my your normal routine. Oh my, I totally relate, I have far from white teeth myself! Oh no, it sucks that you lost your fave lipstick! I hope you find another that you love xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway