NOTD

I have been trying not to buy more nail polishes, but a colour will often catch my eye. Sometimes I can resist, a lot of the time I just can't.

I was enamoured by "Let's Talk" and "Endless Blue", 2 Sinful Colors polishes that I just needed.


Just look at those stunning colours, can you blame me?? ;) Mind you, "Let's Talk" is a vibrant metallic purple, not blue! Ugh.

Well, because I could not choose which pretty to apply to my nails, my other option was to use both. 


I began with a coat of "Let's Talk", I wish you could see the actual metallic purple, it's divine!


 After a second coat of "Let's Talk", whilst wet, along both sides of the nail, I applied "Endless Blue" and Ulta3 "Crystallina" for a touch of sparkle. Then I simple ran a cuticle stick across my nail to swirl the polishes.



 I found the technique effective in showcasing both polishes, and well, who doesn't love a little sparkle, too :)

At the moment, nail polishes are my obsession. What beauty product is yours?

Comments

  1. The effect is really cool! My eyes were confused, just trying to focus on them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway