Simple NOTD Sunday- Maybelline Express Finish "Tasseled Taupe"

 I never thought I'd apply a brown polish to my nails, look at them, and think that the colour looked elegant. But, that's what came to mind when I applied Maybelline "Tasseled Taupe


 Ok, so it's not just a brown. More of a mocha with a golden glow. I actually found myself constantly looking at my nails. I'm really loving this neutral hue.

The Express Finish polish applied streaky at first, but 2 coats gave me this opaque finish I desired. I love how quickly it dries, great for impatient polish lovers like me.

What nail colour has surprised you recently?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway