Simple NOTD Sunday- FOA Dark Side nail polish "Magneto" and "Darth Vader"

A sale is hard to resist at the best of times, but when it's a whopping 40% off cosmetics at Priceline, I end up with more products added to my collection.

Nail polish is the last thing I need, but at such a reduced price, I couldn't go past the already budget friendly FOA lacquers from the Dark Side collection.

"Magneto" is a polish with a metallic finish. Not just any metallicc polish, but duo chrome. Shifting from slate to purple and green. Gorgeous!

"Darth Vader" is black and purple glitter pieces suspended in a clear base. Unique to anything that I have in my nail polish stash.


Believe me when I say that this nail polish looks MUCH better IRL. No matter what I did, I couldn't seem to catch any of the colours, apart from the grey!

I hope you enjoy your Sunday :)

Comments

  1. Ooooooooh these colours are stunning, great picks! Don't you hate when things just don't look as good when you're trying to get a photo haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so frustrating not to capture in a photo what you are actually seeing! Oh well..lol xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I did well to refrain from buying the lot, lol xx

      Delete
  3. Oh this sounds so pretty, it's so shiny and I love a good duochrome :) I can imagine the colour shifting from slate to purple to green now, will have to check it out next time I'm shopping!

    I've given up on glitter polishes LOL, I tried applying a peel-off PVC glue base but it took too long to dry and I can't deal with glitter removal even with that foil trick :L guess I'll just have to buy interesting duochromes for now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duo chromes are such an exciting nail polish to wear. I know what you mean about the pain of glitter removal, I find holos are a great replacement. Sparkle without the effort when removing xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway