Prestige "My Blackest Lashes" Mascara

I love my mascara to be black, very black, so when I found Prestige "My Blackest Lashes" mascara, I couldn't wait to try it. Now when I say found, I really don't remember how I ended up with this in my collection, but I was sure going to apply it to my lashes.  

The formula contains beeswax, which is known to give lashes volume with no clumping, smudging or flaking.

                                      
The mascara comes in a typical tube. The packaging isn't anything fancy, which isn't something concerns me, anyway. It's the inside that counts, right?

                                         
The brush is long and thin, with many bristles. Similar to many that I have used in the past.

To be honest, when I first began applying this mascara, I really wasn't too keen on the brush. I found that because there were so many bristles, I didn't feel that I could really get in there and wiggle between the lashes as I like to do with mascara. I find that this technique helps to coat each and every lash.

I do find that, this aside, I still get thick, longer lashes with 2 coats. And black is right! I just love the depth, perfect for my already dark lashes.

The mascara lasted throughout wear, without any smudging or flaking. Which is wonderful when this time of year my eyes sometimes water, thanks to hayfever. 


After 2 applications.

Before and After would have worked better than After and Before, but I'm sure you get the picture, lol.

I am rather happy with this mascara. Thanks to my current stash, I won't be replacing in the near future, but I wouldn't rule it out completely. 




Comments

  1. Your lashes look fab! Good to hear is doesn't smudge or flake either as I get quite watery eyes too- do you happen to know what the price range is like lovely? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monique...ugh, I can't stand to look at those pics! Anyway, the mascara is $19.95 at Priceline...Hmmm, a lot cheaper with the upcoming 40% off cosmetics sale ;)

      Delete
  2. Gee looks rather wonderful Indie - mind you it helps that you have lusciously long and fluttery lashes to start with ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling, but all I can see is stumpy lashes, oh to have length! I do like that they are very black, tho xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway