Spring FOTD

I never go to the races during Victoria's Racing Carnival, however, I do enjoy the fashion. From the elegant dresses to the head wear, makeup and gorgeous heels. This was my inspiration for this FOTD post.


Face
Ponds Whitening BB Cream. Trying to just get this one finished! Read why here
MAC Mineralize Concealer
L'Oreal Deliceaux Blush 

Eyes

Elf Eyelid Primer in Pearl
MAC 6 shadow palette to highlight and crease
88 Warm palette to contour along brow bone, and to fill in brows
Mon Ennui "Secret Garden"on my lid
Mirenesse Face Gel in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 liners in "Bourbon" to line lower lashline, and Midnight Cowboy on my lower waterline
Prestige "My Biggest Lashes" Mascara

Lips

Performance Colors Restorative Lip Color in "Juicy". This is a tinted lip balm, I love the pigmented colour.



  I just love this headband that I bought from online store, Fashion Addict :)




I can't believe there's only one more month of Spring left!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful fresh-faced babe! You look like you've just stepped out of a marquis down at the track hon - love all the co-ordination and your skin looks so clear, radiant and refined. Such pretty earrings too (wink wink) - the perfect choice to go with your gorgeous headband, it's obvious why you bought it, very elegant and feminine, and without any tizz :-) As for the makeup, love it doll - all so well balanced and making you look even more beautiful than usual ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat! Thank you for your compliments, hun, I truly appreciate it! And those earrings! Thank you so much for them, their just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway