Come Play With Me- Flower Inspiration

"Come Play With Me" is a fun way to interact with fellow bloggers who love creating makeup/nail looks. I love checking out other's creations just as much as I love diving into my own stash to try my hand at interpreting a selected theme. Yes, I still love playing "dress ups"! Lol.

Seeing that we still have a couple of weeks left of Spring, I decided on a flower theme for this installment of "Come Play With Me".  


My favourite flowers would have to be sunflowers. There are so many beautiful exotic flowers, but I just love the simplicity of a this golden flower. The yellow colour is an obvious reminder of the sunshine, and the happiness it makes me feel.







 Yellow is not a colour I'd reach for normally to put on my lids. Although, this look was a bit of fun, I actually am loving the shade!

Kat's inspiration is the beautiful Fuchsia. 


What's your favourite flower? Better still, show me with your own interpretation, posting your blog link in the comments section.

Comments

  1. Very ummmmm......interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaha, green lipstick and yellow shadow not your thing, Rose? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool interpretation Indie, green looks so amazing on your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetie. I hope you'll get a chance to create a look, too xx

      Delete
  4. Great inspiration! That yellow is super bright and pigmented! What product did you use? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks hun. The yellow is "Eyelash Viper".from Venomous Cosmetics. I only have a sample size, but a full size will be coming my way in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indie my love I'm at least a week behind with my comments - but I know you know that I LOVE this, and adore the theme. Just posted my first one - I plan on doing a few of these because a) I can't decide which is my favourite flower, and 2) the possibilities are endless xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely. Yours is amazing! Can't wait to see more flower inspirations xx

      Delete
  7. I use yellow eyeshadow a lot, usually on the inner corners.
    I haven't tried green lippy though. Not on my 'to do' list either I'm afraid. Great theme, flower inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, no, it's not a colour I'd wear on my lips often :)

      Delete
  8. This is so pretty! I would totally wear the eyes out, but then, I do love colour. :P

    I also love the lips but it's definitely not as wearable. I did buy Illamasqua Shoot but I tend to mix it with other shades instead of wearing it on its own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hun, thank you so much! I actually like the yellow, too. Beautiful metallic lipsticks of all colours can look awesome, I'm just not game enough to wear them out. They are fun, tho xx

      Delete
  9. YAY you're repping the Australian gold and green! I love sunflowers too, I love how you transferred the cheerfulness onto your eyes and lips. It's actually a really beautiful look!

    My mum and I adore roses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! Roses are beautiful, you should create a look for this theme, too! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway