Ulta3 Dotticure

I've always loved polka-dot manis. I thought it was about time to create my own version. Dots might be dots, but there are so many combinations, sizes and placement, that the possibilities are endless.

My first step was choosing the colours, then the tool.



 I have so many Ulta3 polishes. It's just too much temptation when they are cheap as chips with so many shades and finishes to choose from. Anyway, I decided to use "Purple Pumps", "Stardust" and "Honolulu". The sheer pink pearl "Stardust" is my base colour. Using a double ended dotting tool I applied "Purple Pumps" dots, with smaller ones using "Honolulu".

I find the easiest way to create the dots is to dab polish on paper or plastic, then lightly push the ball of the dotting tool into the polish, and then simply apply to the nails.





I thought this turned out to be a fun mani, and not as difficult as I thought it would be.





Comments

  1. Very clever IndieAna looks great!! (Growing old-from beautyheaven)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helen! I appreciate you taking the time to comment, hun xx

      Delete
  2. Loving that look Indie. I am with you re the Ultra nail polishes. I love them. Have so many now and my only problem is which one to use every week. At the moment I am wearing Purple Primrose on my toes.....and adore that one. Also like Tropez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mandy. I will have to look out for Purple Primrose and Tropez xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway