Simple NOTD Sunday- Australis Neon Crush #bethatgirl

When I spotted the Australis Neon Crush range at Priceline, the nail polish #bethatgirl caught my eye. I just had to have it!

I am so disappointed that the colour in the photo just doesn't match the true shade.

It's more of a magenta colour like this swatch.

I really wish my camera had have picked up the stunning vibrancy of the nail polish. I just couldn't stop looking at my nails!

Oh, and do you like the strategically placed flower..?? I had a chip in my index finger :/

Comments

  1. Such a stunning colour Indie - I'm mad about magenta and this is real beauty. You're so funny hon - when I first saw the last pic, I thought what a lovely photo with a matching flower (I LOVE it when gals use "props" in their piccies), and it wasn't till I read the caption that I understood you were covering up a flaw! Would never have guessed sweetie, well placed ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thank you, Kat! I love beautifully placed props, too, can certainly make a photo, which you are so good at! Me, not so much, when I try and do it, the photo looks a mess, hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway